End-Users can now connect at IP broadband speeds of up to 464 kbps on-the-move making use of the world’s smallest mobile BGAN system-the Hughes 9450-C11. The Hughes 9450-C11 terminal is approved for operation on Inmarsat’s BGAN satellite service and offers high-performance, on-the-move connectivity for essentially the most demanding environments.
The Hughes 9450-C11 is a cost effective
competitive portable satellite internet
and voice terminal, perfect
for government, first
responders, public safety, mobile healthcare, and remote mobile fleet personnel in the utility, oil and gas, forestry, cable, and telecommunications industries.
- Fully autonomous tracking antenna acquires and tracks the BGAN satellite signal while on-the-move
- Simultaneous use of Ethernet and WLAN for IP data plus RJ-11 or ISDN for voice
- Internal Web User Interface (UI) for configuration and control without the use of LaunchPad
- Auto context activation feature allows data connections to be activated without user action
- Multi-user capability (up to 11 simultaneous sessions)
- Up to 464 kbps shared data rate and 128 kbps streaming IP
- Circuit-switched services: speech (4 kbps), 3.1 kHz audio (64 kbps), ISDN data (64 kbps)(3.1 kHz audio and 64 kbps ISDN data are network limited to look angles above 45 degrees)